Friday, September 17, 2010

Lord Stapleton Leather Tuxedo - FIRST LOOK!

There are not a lot of outfits in SL for men that make me go "WOW!" But tuxedos designed by Mohna Lisa of Mohna Lisa Couture definitely fit in that category and the Lord Stapleton Leather Tuxedo which was released today is no exception! As a model I am a bit of a formal wear nut. Its something I love to model and Mohna's tuxes are a cut above IMHO. The Victorian flavor of Mohna's tuxes is one I consider exceptionally rich looking, sophisticated if you will.


The tuxedo comes in two versions, black and white. The colors apply to the shirts and ties only as the rest of the tuxedo is the same. Above you will see the white version with the white leather shirt and white "frilly" tie which includes a nice red accent from the tie pin. I consider the textures of the leather in this outfit to be no less that breathtaking! I swear I can hear the sound of the leather and smell it while wearing this awesome outfit.


The version above is from the white tuxedo which sports a white shirt and a black leather necktie "out" which has the MLC trademark logo on it. Smart and trendy indeed. Look closely at the prim cuffs on the jacket sleeves and their straps with silver buckles on them. Sharp to the minute details. The prim collar to the jacket is perfect in its seam and fit.


Above we have the black version with a black leather shirt and tie, adorned with a nice gold tie pin. Check out the silver belt accompanied by a small double sash on the right and a large double sash on the left. Another feature that adds a lot of style to this creation! The details are phenomenal.


Above is my personal fave, the black version with a black leather shirt and the black leather tie "out" with the MLC logo on it. I love the tie pin, a silver screw....very cool! And lets not forget about the pants. The leathers look awesome and they fit like a glove. Prim cuffs on the bottom insure a proper fit with shoes, or in/out of boots too.

I cannot say enough about the quality and design of this tuxedo. I have come to expect a lot from Mohna's designs and she never disappoints, but this one is definitely a "cut above" even her best. I would absolutely wear this for any function whatsoever and I guarantee, heads would turn, fellas! Ladies, if you would like to see your man dressed this way, feel free to purchase it as a gift for him that he will long remember. Here is the limo for Mohna Lisa Couture and tell them Burly Tigerpaw sent you.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Braindead/56/195/812

No comments:

Post a Comment